12/20/12

The big one turns eight.

2012-11-18 09.24.44

Abe had a rocking monster truck party, I don’t have any pictures of that event yet but they exist. Abe I love being you mother, you are very sincere with your complements and you really want to do the right thing. I really hope that your extreme stubbornness is put to good use one day because heaven knows it makes me want to beat you on a daily basis. I love your weird ideas about how things work or could work. Mostly I appreciate the loving concern that I have seen you have for the people around you.  It’s a privilege to help you grow up.  Also look at this picture of you! You are so good look’in, it catches me off guard sometimes, those freckles and eyelashes will take you far in the world I’m sure. 

2012-11-17 15.18.24    2012-11-17 15.18.52

1 comment:

HEIDI said...

Abe I had no idea you could rock a suit! Lookin smooth brother ;)