4/9/12

Check your 8th grade mind at the door

I turned 30 yesterday. Honestly it was a ton of fun, I had a very fun filled weekend and I really felt the love. Perhaps the best moment of my birthday is documented below. One of my goals this year is to run a marathon on June 2nd, so one of my presents from Scott was a scheduled message for post marathon. Scott put Abe in charge of making a card/gift certificate. Below is what he came up with. “massage man” poring “oil” on a happy and contented mom below:) I can not stop laughing. This picture is a slightly nasty reminder that I am so lucky to have a family that has my back and is willing to make sacrifices for my goal. Abe is one of my biggest supporters and my only fan that holds out hope before every half marathon I’ve run that I will finally win the entire race. Thank you family for the confidence, the eggs, the gear, the money, the time, and yes, even for the messages.

CCI04092012_0000

No comments: