11/18/11

Little man becomes big

Happy Birthday Abe. You are a joy to mother. You’ve got energy, enthusiasm, and a confidence that takes you way beyond your abilities but is still ridiculously fun to be around anyway. You have moments of pure sainthood with your family and peers, you love to blow us away with your “service.” You’re a pain in primary (to your teachers but not to me.) I hope that someday you will read this and we can remember together, “oh yeah I used to puke all the time when I was a kid huh?” You’re favorite primary song is “We’ll Bring the World his Truth” because it makes you feel strong. You love everything violent, cartoons, video games, friends, art, music. You gravitate to it, it freaks me out. You want to be a blue angles pilot when you grow up. You save money for college. You LOVE soccer, to play it, not really to watch it. You have played two seasons and you have yet to score a goal, but you a famously amazing defender. We finished reading the first Harry Potter last night. You thought it was so cool to listen to me read it. Reading has not “taken off” with you yet BUT with the stuff you are reading I can’t say I blame you. It will come, I’m sure. You go to school every morning excited and awake.  You love to freak people out with your pet snake, Squeezy.  You told me last night that it was your “triple best birthday ever.” I have to admit that I thought it was pretty fun myself. I love you too much. Love, Mom

IMAG0158IMAG0156IMAG0160(1)IMAG0176

IMAG0153

1 comment:

kyra said...

I can't believe how big your kids are!! you were prego with this little man last time we saw you :) You look great. Miss your smiling face! kyra