7/19/08

Things heat up in Seattle

So there are NO kiddie pools in the stores at all.

This was the only one I can find, it’s like a pool for ants.IMG_1202

IMG_1204 Henry really doesn’t care what the water is in, before the pool there was only a large bowl to share.

 

My little scientist studying a bug.  .   .upside down.  .  .for some reason.

IMG_1206

 

 

The things that happen when Mom is out of the house.  If you listen closely he is still making the truck noise as it goes back and forth back and forth.

IMG_1208

5 comments:

Liz said...

Well, those are cute little ants anyway! :) You do need something a bit bigger. Ours isn't much better, though, and the kids love it anyway. Like you said, they probably appreciate having something bigger than a bowl. :) So, it's hot there, huh? That's weird. We've had such a mild summer so far and I'm crossing my fingers that maybe it'll carry through August. August is usually killer here. Well, not like Arizona killer, but killer for San Diego. :) Okay, I'm rambling. Love the sleeping picture. I wish my kids would fall asleep anywhere and not just in their beds. Hope all is well!

mona said...

Hey. I was just about to scream if I saw the same Pic of Scott hanging out the back of the Versa!! What a very nice surprise. That pool is sooo cute.........as the bugs in it!! Love and kisses MOM

meg said...

what is this, a pool for ants? it must be at least three times this size!

Alisha said...

Love the pictures! Brian said that in the pool abe looks just like scott! I think that the pool is really cute! Looks like lots of fun, can't wait to see you!

Marianne said...

LOL! I love your 'ant bath'. Your boys are darling. Miss you!